- For cabins, check-in is 3:00PM and check-out is 11:00AM
- For campsites, check-in is 2:00PM and check-out is 12:00 noon
- Maximum 6 people per cabin and tent sites (4 adult max)
- 2 Tents per site (NO tents allowed on sites with an RV or Cabin sites)
- 2 vehicle maximum on sites; parking provided for extra vehicles
- Quiet hours are from 10pm-8am
- Children must be on your site from 10pm-8am
- Do not leave campfires unattended. No bonfires.
- The use of personal fireworks, including sparklers, is prohibited.
- Guests visiting campers are welcome to visit the park from 9am-10pm, and must pay a $5 visitor fee (spring), $10 visitor fee (summer).
- No refunds due to inclement weather.
- No refunds for early departure.
- Early check-in/Late check-out based on availability. Late check out- $10 to hold your site until 5pm. If your site is not available for the remainder of the day you can still use the park amenities until 5pm but must move your camper/pop up/tent off of the site.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the game room, recreation center, pool area, water zone, or swim lake area.
CHECK-IN TIME FOR CAMPSITES IS ANY TIME AFTER 2PM. CHECK-OUT FOR CAMPSITES 12:00 NOON.
CHECK-IN TIME FOR CABINS IS ANY TIME AFTER 3PM. CHECK-OUT TIME FOR CABINS IS 11:00AM