Do You Have Free WiFi?
Yes, we have free WiFi access points. Access points reach most campsites but not all. Campsites by the river do not have WiFi or cable.
What is your reservation policy?
- Reservation requests MUST be submitted at least one week prior to date of arrival at Natural Bridge Jellystone Park™.
- Reservations for Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and all 5 Halloween weekends must be made either by phone or in person.
- Requests for reservations must be accompanied by a credit card number.
- There will be a 50% deposit required at time of reservation with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Y
- You will forfeit one night’s deposit if you fail to show up for your reservation or do not cancel fourteen (14) or more days prior to arrival date and twenty one (21) or more days prior to arrival for Holidays stays.
- There will be no refunds due to weather or early departure.
- Campsite weekend stays from May 14 – Labor Day require a 2 night minimum stay (except Holiday Weekends). All Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day) require a 3 night minimum stay.
- All cabins require a 2 night minimum stay (except Holiday Weekends). All Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day) require a 3 night minimum stay.
- No tents on RV, Pop-Up, or Cabin sites (additional charges may apply)
- You must be 21 or older to rent a camping site or rental cabin at Jellystone Park™ in Natural Bridge.
- Call 540-291-2727 to make your reservation now.
- For more information, see our Rates page.
How old must you be to rent a golf cart?
You must be 16 years old and have a valid Driver’s License to drive a Golf Cart and 21 to rent one.
How much does a wristband cost?
Amenity wristbands are included in your overnight fees for up to 5 people (2 adults and 3 children).
Do you rent canoes or tubes?
Yes we do. Canoe rental is $65 + tax for 8 miles (4 hour trip) including transportation. Kayak rental is $35.
Please note that we do not allow our canoes to be taken down river from Natural Bridge Jellystone Park™. If you are bringing your own canoe and would like a shuttle up-river, the shuttle fee is $40 (1 canoe). A gas surcharge may be applicable.
Tube rentals for the river, including transportation, are $20/tube + tax or $15/tube + tax for five to nine tubes. If you are bringing your own tube and would like a shuttle up-river, the shuttle fee is $40 (1 tube). A gas surcharge may be applicable.
Rentals are made at our ranger station. Call 540-291-1941 for rates on additional tubes or canoes.
What kinds of things are there to do near Jellystone Park™ Natural Bridge?
Check out our Nearby Attractions Page for a long list of scenic sites and fun activities in our area. Then make Jellystone Park™ in Natural Bridge your base while you visit all of these great places. Call 540-291-2727 to make your reservation, or click on the Reservation banner above.
What are your check-in and check-out times?
Check-in time for campsites is 2:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00 noon.
Check-in time for cabins is 3:00 pm and check-out time is 11:00 am.
Please call us at 540-291-2727 for more information. See you soon!